The Monhegan Associates often welcomes Botanists, Horticulturalists and other Environmental Scientists interested in conducting studies in our wildlands. If you are interested in information about how to submit a scientific research proposal and gain permission to conduct research on our land please follow the link below to review our Scientific Research Policy and contact our Wildlands Coordinator at: